Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18-ounce) package yellow butter cake mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly spray a 9-inch tube or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. Combine cream cheese and oil in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth and creamy. Add cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until blended. Fold in berries. (Batter will be thick.) Spoon batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.