Chicken - Crispy Stir Fry
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups diced uncooked chicken breast
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ c vegetable oil
- 3 medium carrots, cut diagonally into ½” pieces
- 1 green papper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices and separated into rings
- 1 can (20oz) pineapple chunks, drained
Mix Bisquick and pepper in large plastic bag. Stir chicken into eggs; remove chicken with slotted spoon and place in bag with baking mix. Shake bag until chicken is coated; remove chicken from bag.
Heat 1 TB of the oil in 10” skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry carrots 2 minutes; add green pepper. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Add remaining oil to skillet; heat until hot.
Stir-fry chicken until golden brown; add carrots, green pepper, and onion. Stir-fry until warm, about 2 minutes; stir in pineapple.