Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
A delicious mixture of flavors make this chicken perfect for sandwiches and evenBBQpizza!
- 5 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups water
- 4 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place chicken in a slow cooker.
Pour in 4 cups of water to cover the chicken.
Sprinkle the bouillon over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken and shred. Pour out broth and save for a future recipe.
In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix in the chicken.
Place chicken mixture into the slower cooker. Cover and cook 2 more hours on Low to blend flavors.