Dottie's Stuffed Mushrooms
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- to Prepare:
- Dottie's Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 ounces mushroom -- white button
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 pound pork sausage -- breakfast roll sausage
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese -- finely shredded, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- to 350f. to 350f.
- 20 the mixture among the mushroom caps, mounding. Place stuffed mushrooms in a casserole and bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and mushrooms are slightly soft.
- 10 1/2 about 10 mushrooms per 1/2 lb.
- *You can skip the boiling step if you prefer a firmer mushroom! Just stuff and bake.