Orange Creamsicle Pie
239 calories and 5 grams fat per serving
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges in light syrup: Drained, reserve syrup.
- 1 pkg (.3 oz) sugar-free orange flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 pkg reduced fat graham cracker pie crust.
- Orange fruit slice candies/optional
In large Microwave safe bowl, microwave orange syrup on high in 10-second inervals until hot. Stir in gelatin mix until dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until slightly thickened. Remove and discard any remaining ice. Whisk in milk; let stand until slightly thickened, 5-10 mins. Fold in 1 cup topping and zest. Pour into crust and smooth top. Refrigerate until set, 2 hours. Top with orange segments in single layer; refrigerate 6 hours. Just before serving, top with remaing 3 cups whip topping. and garnish with candies.