Beef Thai Salad "Yum Nuea"
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 lb top sirloin beef
- 1/4 cup sliced onions, separated
- 2 tomatoes, wedged
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced Thai chili peppers
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander/cilantro (including the roots)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (spring onions)
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (small red or purple onions)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- optional: hot sauce
Barbeque the beef, and thinly slice it into bite sized pieces. Combine with the salad ingredients, and mix the sauce and toss the whole.
Serve with sticky rice, lettuce, condiments and dipping sauce.