Greek lemon potatoes
Greeks are known for bathing their potatoes in lemon, garlic and rosemary. Delicious! Save the airfare and try these potatoes at home.
- 2 lbs BLUSHING BELLE POTATOES, or your favourite LPC variety
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (2 teaspoons for fresh)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from littlepotato.com
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut the potatoes in half and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients until well combined. Add the potatoes and toss well to coat evenly. Pour everything into a baking dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even cooking and browning. When done, the potatoes should be quite tender, almost falling apart. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Grilled Cajun Corn 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Marinated Boneless Center Cut Pork... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers with Mushrooms and... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Orange Monkey Rolls 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Marble Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Whipped Potatoes & Parsnips with... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Quinoa Cakes with a Roasted... 4.3/5 (46 Votes)