Linguine with Red Seafood Sauce
Linguine With Red Seafood Sauce is one dish which you cannot resist making again and again. It is a delectable Main Dish and gets its taste from Seafood. Do try. I am eager to know if you like it.
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (16 ounces) canned or homemade meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon TABASCO pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 3/4 pound sea scallops, quartered or bay scallops
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked, drained
large heavy saucepot or Dutch oven heat oil; cook onion and garlic 5 minutes or until golden.
Add wine; simmer until reduced by half.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, parsley, bay leaf, basil, Tabasco® sauce and salt.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and scallops.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
You'll also love
- Ginger Plum Tart 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Cider Beignets with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kielbasa Bow Tie Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Pinot Gris... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Steelhead Trout With... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Linguine with Pesto & Pine nuts 4.3/5 (7 Votes)