Grilled Lemon-Herb Halibut
- 12 ounce(s) fish, halibut steaks, 2 steaks 2 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh, or 1/2 teaspoon dried 2 teaspoon oil, olive 2 clove(s) garlic, minced 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning oregano, fresh lemon, wedges
Marinate 30 to 90 minutes.
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. For marinade, in a shallow dish, combine lemon juice, snipped or crushed oregano or thyme, oil, garlic, and lemon-pepper seasoning. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 1/2 hours, turning fish steaks occasionally.
2. Drain fish, reserving marinade. Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once and brushing once with reserved marinade halfway through broiling. Discard any remaining marinade. If desired, garnish with fresh oregano or thyme leaves. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)