Oven Baked Sesame Chicken Wings
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmasan cheese
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parm. cheese, sesame seeds, oregano, salt pepper and cayenne, Dip wings in butter and roll in bread crumb mixture.
Arrange meaty side down, in a single layer on a well greased foil lined baking sheet.
Bake in 350 oven for 29 min. turn half way
can substitute 1/2 cup buttermilk for butter.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)