Grilled Salmon Steaks
- 8 salmon steaks
- 1 cup tamari
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp finely grated ginger root
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 lemons
Wipe salmon steaks with wet cloth. In large shallow glass dish, combine tamari, sherry sugar, ginger, oil and garlic.
Place steaks in dish: baste with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least ! hour or for up to 4 hours. turning steaks halfway through.
Place steaks on greased grill and barbecue about 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes on each side, brushing periodically with marinade, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Or place steaks in single layer in greased ovenproof dish. Drizzle with marinade and bake in 450 F oven for about 10 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)