Tortellini Florentine Soup
- 1 bag Cheese Tortellini (16 oz)
- 1 box Chicken Broth (32 oz)
- 1 cup Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 cup Italian Herb Chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sun dried Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bag Baby Spinach (6 oz)
- 1 cup Fire roasted red peppers, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a 4 qt Dutch oven, cook cheese tortellini according to package directions.
Drain & set aside in another container.
In same Dutch over, combine chicken broth & Alfredo sauce.
Add shredded chicken & sun-dried tomato strips.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover & cook flor 5 mins.
Add cooked tortellini & baby spinach leaves to chicken mixture.
Cool for 2 more mins.
Add red peppers & basil & stir.
Top with Parmesan cheese & serve.