Grilled Veal Chops With Warm Tomato-Olive Vinaigrette
- 4 veal rib chops - (8 oz ea)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Rub veal chops with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill veal to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
Meanwhile, combine 4 tablespoons oil and garlic in small saucepan. Set on edge of grill or over medium heat on stove top and heat oil until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Mix in tomatoes, olives, basil, and vinegar. Stir vinaigrette until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; serve with chops.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Serve With: Grilled asparagus and pasta tossed with Parmesan and chopped mint.
You'll also love
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Butter Lettuce With Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Castellane Pasta With Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek And Camembert Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cannellini With Tomato-Sage Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut With Tomato-Tarragon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)