Wild rice crustless quiche
Gluten free, versatile breakfast dish you make the night before.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green, red or yellow peppers
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Cooking time 45mins
Saute onion, peppers and mushrooms in small amount of olive oil so that the mushrooms release moisture and vegetables are tender crisp.
In large bowl whisk eggs, add milk, soup and whisk together, stir in cheese, rice, bacon and vegetable mixture.
Pour into quiche pan sprayed with Pam.
Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. Take out and let come to room temperature or so and then remove foil bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until center is done.