lemon ginger chicken thighs
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 chicken thighs with bone
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
1. Finely shred peel from lemon and juice lemon. In bowl combine the lemon peel, ginger and salt. In another bowl combine lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. water.
2. Rub lemon peel mixture under the skin of the chicken thighs. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chicken, skin side down, in the hot oil. Cook 7 minutes or until well-browned; turn chicken and add lemon juice mixture. Reduce heat; cover and cook 14 to 18 minutes longer or until done (180 degrees F.).
3. Transfer chicken to plates. Skim fat from pan juices, if desired. Drizzle chicken with some of the pan juices. Top with green onion and serve with lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Calories459, Total Fat (g)31, Saturated Fat (g)8, Monounsaturated Fat (g)14, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)7, Cholesterol (mg)158, Sodium (mg)567, Carbohydrate (g)12, Total Sugar (g)10, Fiber (g)1, Protein (g)33, Vitamin C (DV%)42, Calcium (DV%)4, Iron (DV%)12, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
You'll also love
- Scallops Herb-Crusted with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best-Ever Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRANBERRY ORANGE STREUSEL BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hunter's Style Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Teriyaki 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Curry Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paprika Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)