Deconstructed Street Corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 6 cups corn kernels (shaved from about 12 ears)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Adapted from online.wsj.com
Heat oil in a large skillet set over low heat. Add jalapeño and sauté 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium, add corn and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss corn, mint and vinegar. Add Parmesan and toss again. Serve cold or at room temperature.