Crockpot Orange Chicken
Crockpot Orange Chicken is an incredibly easy way to get your favorite food at home.
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Hot cooked rice
Adapted from facebook.com
Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter. Top with orange segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
You'll also love
- Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- szechuan shrimp 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Cheddar-Broccoli Rice Cups 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Sesame Orange Beef 5/5 (4 Votes)