Minestrone Soup with Tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one white onion, chopped small
- two stalks celery, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- to carrots, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounce package cheese tortellini
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- one jar spaghetti sauce
- one KM diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Add the oil to the pressure cooker and heat on high or brown with the lid off. Sauté onions, celery, carrots and garlic until onions begin to sweat.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Securely lock on the pressure cookers lid, set the cooker too high and cook for 5 min.
Preform a quick release to release the cookers pressure. Safely remove lid and check tortellini for doneness. If it is to al dente for your likeness continue to boil on high or brown with the lid off until it is where you want it. Serve topped with shredded or freshly grated Parmesan cheese.