Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/2 c. organic salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. organic sugar
- 1/4 c. organic light brown sugar
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/4 c. medium amber organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 c. rolled organic oatmeal, raw (not instant)
- 1 1/4 c. organic unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. organic raisins
- 1/2 c. organic walnuts
- grape seed oil cooking spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 38mins
1. Pre heat oven to 320 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with grape seed oil spray.
2. Using an electric mixer, combine softened butter and sugars. Beat for one minute on high.
3. Add egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix for 30 seconds on medium, scraping the sides once.
4. Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on low for 30 seconds or until it is thoroughly mixed. Remove mixer.
5. Add raisins and walnut. Mix with a large spoon.
6. Spoon large spoonfuls of dough and place on greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 20 minutes convection oven, 23 minutes regular oven.
8. After removing from oven, let cookies cool on cookie sheet for one minute. Remove and continue to cool.
9. Makes 24 cookies.