Chicken and Wild Rice
- 1 box wild rice with seasoning packet (4.3 oz)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, uncooked
- 1 cup slivered almonds
1. Mix together rice with seasoning packet, both cans of soup, and water. Stir in mushrooms.
2. Pour in to 8X8 freezer dish, I use the foil pans. Top with 6 chicken pieces and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
3. Double wrap in heavy duty foil, label and freeze.
Cooking Instruction: Thaw and bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour until chicken juices run clear and rice is tender.
I like to serve this dish with a side of broccoli and fruit.