No Bake Mini Lemon Coconut Tarts
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 cup coconut flakes (or shredded coconut)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch salt
- 4 cup coconut flakes (or 1 cup coconut cream concentrate)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract/oil (optional for stronger lemon flavor)
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
Line a mini muffin cup with paper liners.
For crust: Process all ingredients about 2-4 minutes until you they stick together. Press about a teaspoon of the mixture into each mini cup to make a crust.
For filling: Process coconut flakes for 10-20 minutes until you get the consistency of coconut butter. Add the rest of the ingredients and process to combine. Scoop mixture into cups (about a tablespoon in each).
Refrigerate tarts for an hour or two until firm. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe submitted by Jacqueline, Atlanta, GA
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)