Finger-Lickin'-Good Shrimp Recipe
- 12 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1 ounce pepper Jack or cheddar cheese, julienned
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
•Cut a small slit on the back of each shrimp, not cutting all the way through. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing and orange juice; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
• Drain and discard marinade. Place a piece of cheese in the slit of each shrimp. Wrap bacon around shrimp; secure ends with toothpicks.
• Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat with a drip pan.
• Place shrimp over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)