- 2-1/2 cups Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon (Heaping) Cornstarch
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Pecans, Chopped
- Dash Of Salt
- 3/4 sticks Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
- Whipped Cream Or Vanilla Ice Cream, For Serving
Adapted from pioneerwoman.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine (rinsed) raspberries, corn starch, 2/3 cups sugar, and vanilla. Stir and set aside.
In a separate bowl (or food processor) combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, oats, pecans, dash of salt, and butter pieces. Cut together with a pastry cutter (or pulse in food processor) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add berry mixture to a small baking dish or pie pan. Sprinkle topping mixture all over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
Allow to sit for ten minutes before serving. Scoop out with a spoon and top with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork on a Bun 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- New York Style Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Dates 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Mug Cake 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- No-Bake Strawberry Banana Pudding... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Raspberry Brie Dessert Pizza with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)