Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna
- 1 box of chocolate grahm crackers, crushed
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 8 oz of cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 containers of cool whip
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 4 oz package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla
Adapted from centslessdeals.com
* In a medium mixing bowl, mix crushed grahm crackers, 1/2 cup of brownie mix, and 1 stick of melted butter.
* Press grahm mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
* In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and 1 container of Cool Whip.
* Mix until blended well.
* Spread cream cheese mixture on the top of the grahm cracker crust.
* Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on the package.
* Once pudding is mixed, add Nutella and mix until blended.
* Pour pudding mixture on top of cheesecake layer.
* Top with Cool Whip.
* Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of brownie mix powder on top of the Cool Whip.
* Refrigerate 30 mins or until chilled.
* Try not to eat the whole dessert yourself, enjoy!