Rosemary Lamb Chops
Total: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 lamb chops)
Fat:9.7g (sat 3g,mono 4.6g,poly 0.9g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (3-ounce) lamb rib chops, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Combine chopped rosemary, salt, pepper, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Sprinkle herb mixture evenly over lamb; gently rub over lamb.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add lamb; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove lamb from pan; let stand 5 minutes.