Cauliflower Brown Rice With Broccoli & Peas Risotto
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup 10 minute brown rice
- 1/2 cup broccoli, frozen
- 1/3 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
Bring brown rice, broccoli, and green peas to a boil.
Drain and set aside.
In a blender, puree cauliflower, milk, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil.
Pour the cauliflower mixture over the brown rice and vegetables.
Melt in the cheese and serve.
You'll also love
- Orange Ale Vinaigrette & Arugula... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sesame-Crusted Sole with Baby Bok... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Quinoa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chili-Orange Shrimp with Broccoli... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- CrockPot: Beef: Beef Stew and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe