Cauliflower Brown Rice With Broccoli & Peas Risotto
- 1 cup 10 minute brown rice
- 1/2 cup broccoli, frozen
- 1/3 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
Bring brown rice, broccoli, and green peas to a boil.
Drain and set aside.
In a blender, puree cauliflower, milk, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil.
Pour the cauliflower mixture over the brown rice and vegetables.
Melt in the cheese and serve.