This Pumpkin Soup recipe includes Granny Smith Apples and Coconut Milk. Throw in some chunks of chicken to add protein and make it a complete meal.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 large White Onion
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Red Pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 4 chunks Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Medium or Hot Curry Powder
- Salt / Pepper / Cinnamon / Nutmeg to taste
- 1 box (1 litre) Chicken Stock/Broth
- 3 cans Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 cans Coconut Milk
In soup pot, melt butter and oil.
In soup pit, sauté garlic + ginger + onion + red pepper + apples.
Sprinkle with curry.
Once vegetable blend is cooked throughout, put it in blender and add 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
Blend until mixture is completely pureed.
Transfer back into soup pot.
Add remaining chicken broth + pumpkin puree.
Add coconut milk in last.
Stir and mix in salt + pepper + cinnamon + nutmeg to taste. Keep adding spices until the soup is flavorful enough!
You'll also love
- Chicken with Lemon-Leek Linguine 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chorizo Empanadas with Black Beans... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Basic Cocktail Wieners 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Acorn Squash with Cranberry Butter... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread in a Can by Ms. Ruth 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Forgotten Minestrone Recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Curried Squash Soup with Crab 4/5 (1 Votes)