- 2 tablespoon - Olive Oil
- 1 large - Onion
- 2 cup - Arborio Rice
- 1/2 cup - White Wine
- 4 cup - Squash (preferably Butternut Squash)
- 4 cup - Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup - Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon - Butter
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from allthecooks.com
1. Start by sauteing the chopped onion
2. Add the squash cook for about 2 min
3. Now add the rice and brown it, stirring constantly so it doesn't burn, for almost 10 min.
4. Add the wine and stir until it's absorbed by the rice
5. Add 1 cup of the vegetable broth, and stir until it's absorbed by the rice.
6. Keep adding broth and stirring until its absorbed for 20 minutes
7. 2 minutes before the end, add the Parmesan cheese and stir. Add the butter, and stir. Remove from the stove, cover and serve it after 2 minutes.