Pudding - Pumpkin Chia Pudding
So simple to make it would be a shame you didn't give this a try because it tastes so good!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vanilla flavored coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
Adapted from littlebcooks.blogspot.ca
In a medium bowl, add everything except the chia seeds, and stir well to combine.
Add the chia seeds and stir again to combine.
Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Grits 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Confetti Pasta Salad with Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Club Burger Sliders with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon-Braised Chicken Tenders and... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Corn Chowder 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegan Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Tomato and Cannelini Bean... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)