Slow Cooked Pork Chop with Mushroom Gravy
- 2 lbs. pork chops
- 2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 piece beef cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from panlasangpinoy.com
1. Combine pork chops, mushrooms, water, beef cube, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
2. Slow cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Remove the pork chops and arrange in individual plates.. Leave the sauce in the slow cooker.
4. Meanwhile, pour-in the water with cornstarch on the remaining sauce. Stir. Note: add water if needed.
5. Pour-in the mushroom gravy (sauce) over the pork chops.
6. Serve with brown rice. Share and enjoy!