Chicken with Artichokes and Angel Hair
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- 2 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces angel-hair pasta
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
1) Set a large pot of salted water to boil.
2) Place flour in a shallow dish, and season with salt and pepper. Dredge cutlets, shaking off excess.
3) In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Cook chicken in batches, adding remaining oil as needed, until light golden, 1 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a dish.
4) Add broth to skillet, and bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half.
5) Add artichokes, capers, and the chicken with any juices. Gently swirl to combine, and bring just to a boil.
6) Remove skillet from heat. Swirl in butter, and cover to keep warm.
7) Add pasta to boiling water. Cook until al dente; drain.
8) Serve chicken and sauce over pasta, topped with parsley.
You'll also love
- Beef Pot Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Pizza with Asparagus and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mushroom and Sausage Ragu with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- BALSAMIC AND DIJON GLAZED HAM WITH... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ravioli with Vegetables Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Alfredo Tortellini 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Pasta with Spinach and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Olive Garden Angel Hair and Three... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)