Mini S'mores Hand Pies
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 graham cracker squares, finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Adapted from pillsbury.com
1 Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2 Unroll pie crusts. With 3-inch round cutter, cut 10 rounds from each crust. In small shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Brush both sides of pie crust rounds with butter; dip into crumb mixture to coat.
3 Place 10 coated pie crust rounds on cookie sheet. Stir together filling ingredients. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon filling in center of each of the 10 rounds. Place remaining pie crust rounds on top of the filling on each. Pinch edges to seal.
4 Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store covered in refrigerator.