Cheesy Bean Tortilla Rolls
- 3/4 cup(s) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz light cream cheese, (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 4 medium scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper(s), seeded and diced
- 1 medium jalapeٌo pepper(s), seeded and minced (wear gloves to prevent irritation)
- 6 medium tortilla, flour, fat-free
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Mash the beans with a fork in a medium bowl. Stir in the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, scallions, bell pepper, and jalapeño pepper until blended.
Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Spread 1⁄4 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up then cut each tortilla crosswise into fourths, making a total of 24 pieces. To serve, arrange the pieces cut-side up on a plate. Yields 2 pieces per serving.