- 3 pounds chicken pieces (with or
- without skin),
- rinsed and dried
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal (crushed to 1 cup) or
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
Adapted from snackpicks.com
1. Place chicken in single layer in shallow dish. Sprinkle with salt. Stir together egg and juice concentrate. Pour over chicken. Cover and chill at least 1 hour, turning pieces several times.
2. Place KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal crumbs in shallow dish or pan. Stir in coconut and curry powder. Drain chicken pieces slightly. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer, skin side up, in shallowbaking pan, coated with cooking spray or foil-lined. Drizzle with margarine.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longerpink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot.