Grilled Pizza with Asparagus and Caramelized Onion
WW Points per slice 4. 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups thinly vertically sliced onion
- 2 cups (2-inch) slices asparagus (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced ready-to-use sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) portion fresh pizza dough
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Add asparagus to pan; cook 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes and salt.
3. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; brush each side of dough with 1/2 teaspoon remaining oil.
4. Place dough on a grill rack; grill 1 1/2 minutes or until crust bubbles and is well marked. Reduce grill heat to low; turn dough over. Arrange onion mixture over crust; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Cover and grill over low heat 3 1/2 minutes or until cheese melts; remove pizza from grill. Sprinkle with oregano and black pepper.
8 Servings, 1 slice WW Points: 4
You'll also love
- Duck Confit Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Sausage & Sweet... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli and Stuffing Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Layer Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- All-Bran Classic Carrot Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Feta Stuffed Fig Glazed Lamb... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Chive Butter and... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Soba Noodles with Beef, Asparagus... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)