Marinated Pork Roast with Apricot Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic peeled and minced.
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp Dry Sherry
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1 5-6lb Boneless Pork Loin rolled and tied.
- 1 10oz jar Apricot Preserves
1. Place the Pork Loin in a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
2. Combine the Garlic, ½ cup Sherry, ½ cup Soy Sauce, Mustard, Thyme and Ginger into the zip lock bag.
3. Remove all air from the zip lock bag, Seal and refrigerate for 2 to 3 days, turning once or twice a day.
1. Place roast on a broiling rack, bake at 325 degrees for approx. 2 ½ to 3 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
2. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
On the Grill:
Cook indirect for approx. 1 ½ hours or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
In a sauce pan combine the Apricot Preserves, 2 Tbsp Dry Sherry and 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce and bring to a boil. Serve with the pork loin.