- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 36-48 pecan halves
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In muffin tin, place 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 2 teaspoons melted butter in each of the 12 cups; stir to blend.
3. Place 3 to 4 pecan halves in each cup. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
4. Combine baking mix and water until a soft dough forms; beat about 20 strokes. Spoon into muffin cups.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes; DO NOT BURN! Invert pan on waxed paper, leaving pan over rolls for a minute.