Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
If you are a fan of cheesy potatoes, then this Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe is a must try. It’s so delicious and so filling, yet just 6 Points + per serving. It’s such a great side dish recipe to serve that always ends up being a hit.
- 4 medium sized potatoes, sliced about 1/4” thick
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- Additional salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 110mins
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 1 quart casserole dish with non-fat cooking spray.
Layer 1/2 of potatoes into bottom of prepared casserole dish. Top with onion slices, and add remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in flour and salt, and stir constantly with whisk for one minute. Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened. Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, and yogurt all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about a minute or so.
Pour cheese over potatoes, and cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for about 1-1 ½ hours, or until potatoes are cooked through, and top of potatoes has begun to brown and crisp.
Each serving = 6 Points +
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.1/5 (1008 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Fried Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- POTATOE SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot German Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- √ Pennsylvania Red Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)