Caribbean Coleslaw Salad
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 carrots shredded
- 3 oranges quartered and seeded
- 1 sweet red pepper cut into strips
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp orange rind
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, for garnish
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp of each - Soy Sauce, balsamic vinegar, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice and orange rind
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
In a large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, oranges, red pepper, green papper, onion, coriander, parsely and orange rind.
Combine all the drressing ingredients in a jar and shake until well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Sprinkle with slivered almonds