Creamy Lemon Fudge
- 1 1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 package (4.3oz) cook and serve lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. Line a 9 inch square pan with foil. grease the foil with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the pudding mix, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Remove from the heat. Beat in confectioners' sugar and extract. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until set.
3. Using foil, left fudge out of pan. discard foil; cut fudge into 1 inch squares. Store in the refrigerator.