Chinese Cole Slaw Salad
- 1 pkg coleslaw mix with carrots
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 pkg ramen noodles oriental flavor
- ½ cup slivered almonds toasted
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- flavor packet from oriental soup
- ¼ tsp dark sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Whisk up dressing together and refrigerate. Toast almonds on stovetop and sesame seeds. They will toast fast so watch them at all times. Put on plate and cool completely.
When ready to serve salad. Toss all salad ingredients in bowl. Add dressing to taste. Be careful because sometimes it will soak your salad. I will save almost half the dressing for later. Crunch up ramen noodles from soup packet; add with almonds and sesame seeds.