Almond Mandarin Salad
Sweet mandarin oranges, crunchy almonds, fresh green onion, and crispy bacon are all tossed together with red leaf lettuce and a light honey mustard vinaigrette. Oh, so good and refreshing. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Lb. Bacon
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp dry hot mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Celery Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces.
- 1 Can Mandarin Oranges (15 oz)
- 1 Bunch Green Onion, diced
- 3/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, Cool, and Crumble.
2. To make the dressing, thoroughly blend the vinegar, honey, dry mustard, celery salt, paprika, and olive oil.
3. Place lettuce, aranges, green onion, bacon, and almonds in a serving bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.