Chocolate cherry ice cream pie
By Side Passion
- 1 bottle chocolate hard shell ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust, 9"
- 1 jar (10 oz) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 Pkgs (1.5 oz each) peanut butter cups
Preparation time 15mins
Follow package directions, drizzle half the chocolate ice cream topping over the crust; gently spread to coat bottom and sides. Freeze until firm.
Meanwhile, set aside 6 cherries for garnish; chop remaining cherries. In a large bowl, combine ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups; drizzle with remaining ice cream topping.
Garnish with reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.