- 50 Nilla Wafers crushed(about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped Pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter melted
- 4 packs (8 oz each) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream sauce
Heat oven to 325
Mix wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, and butter; press into the bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream,flour and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with topping; and top with remaining nuts. Let stand until topping is set.