Pear Cobbler with Cranberry Streusel
- 4 Bartlett pears
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
Preheat oven to 350.
Butter and sugar a 8x8 inch pan. Peel pears and cut them in half through stem then core. Put the pear halves in a large bowl. Sprinkle over the vanilla, toss. Then sprinkle over the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss to coat the pears.
Line the pears up in the prepared baking dish, rounded sides up. In a bowl, mash together butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt. Toss in the cranberries. Crumble topping mixture over the pears in the baking dish and bake until the topping is crunchy and browned and the pears are very tender, 35-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- BUTTERMILK BACON SPINACH QUICHE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Coconut Yogurt... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread Made With Splenda 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Pear, Macadamia, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Icebox Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry balsamic soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Jelly with Certo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Clafouti with Star Anise 0/5 (0 Votes)