Hot Wing Dip
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board to cool completely. Use a fork to shred the meat into strands.
3.Pour the ranch dressing, cream cheese, and wing sauce into a bowl and mix until combined. Add the shredded chicken and mix well. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over top of the chicken mixture.
4.Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling, about 10 minutes.