Scalloped Corn Linda Hedgecock
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 T bell pepper chopped
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
Saute bell pepper and onions together.
Add cans of corn.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Beat the eggs and add to the above stirring constantly until thickens.
Salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Stuffed mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roma Tomatoes Parmesan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod with Parsley Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke Rice Shrimp Plate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Salad with Creamy Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn and black bean salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)