Corn Salad with Creamy Italian Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen corn, cooked & drained
- 1 small red onion, halved & thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1. Combine vinegar, olive oil, mayo, garlic & Italian seasoning in small bowl, with wire whisk. Season, if desired, with salt & pepper; set aside.
2. In a medium large bowl, combine cooled corn, onion and 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Gently fold in tomatoes, cucumber & basil. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Serve @ room temperature.