- * 3 eggs
- * 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- * 1 cup milk
- * 3/4 cup water
- * 1 tablespoon honey
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 1 tablespoon butter, melted + extra for cooking
1. Put all ingredients in blender and mix well. Let stand about 15 minutes.
2. Melt and swirl around a small pat of butter in an 8 or 10-inch frying pan over medium heat.
3. Angle pan and pour enough batter on one side to thinly and evenly cover the pan. Very quickly swirl the batter around to cover the pan in one thin layer.
4. Immediately use your cooking spatula to push down the thin edges of the crepe around the perimeter.
5. After about 1 minute (and once it is golden brown on the bottom) carefully flip it over without tearing the crepe.
6. Fry for 1 more minute on the other side (until it is golden brown as well) and then roll up each crepe.
7. Serve with 100% pure maple syrup.