- 1-1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. Sift flour, sugar, and salt
2. Beat the eggs until thick. Blend in the milk and melted butter. Combine egg mixture with the dry ingredients and beat with hand rotary beater until smooth.
3. For each pancake, spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each round of a greased heated pan. If using a griddle or skillet, form pancakes about 3 inches in diameter.
4. Bake over medium heat until lightly browned on bottom. Loosen edges with a spatula, turn and lightly brown other side.
5. As pancakes are baked, transfer them to a heated plate. Arrange pancakes in a circle, slightly overlapping each other. In center, serve preserved lingonberries.
5 dozen, 3-inch pancakes